Hand-held temperature measurement devices to determine if entry/access is permitted
About the scanner
The Hikvision Plug & Play Thermal Fever Screening Scanner is a thermal camera suitable for body temperature screening.
As people come back to work and the world starts to wrestle again with existing challenges alongside new ones, this solution is ideal for use in hospitals, schools, offices, building sites, shops, airports, railway and bus stations, and other indoor environments.
KeepADistance Product Bundles
Professional handheld thermographic camera + Tripod (optional) + iVMS-4200 (PC) / Hik-Thermal (Mobile app)
- Thermographic handheld camera supports Wi-Fi, can integrate with a PC / Mobile client, and supports real-time audio alarm and automatic uploading of screen captures.
- Touch screen to ensure user experience
- Supports flexible temperature measurement areas
- Accuracy is ±0.5 ℃, satisfy preliminary fever screening requirements
- No set up required – use straight from box, following easy self-set up directions.
Level Two Bundle
Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Camera + Tripod + Tripod adaptor + iVMS-4200+ PoE Switch
- Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Camera supports temperature-exception audio alarms to notify the operator in time
- Supports AI human body detection, screening multiple targets at the same time, with reduced false alarms
- Accuracy is ±0.5 ℃, satisfying preliminary fever screening requirements
- Supports 4 MP optical channel, satisfying regular monitoring requirements
Easy installation and simple configuration
Level Three Bundle
Hikvision Walk-Through Metal Detector with Temperature Measurement Camera (SEE THE FULL SPECS BELOW)
The Full Level 3 package
- Hikvision Walk-Through Metal Detector with Temperature Measurement Camera, 160×120 Thermal, 4MP Optical
- Temperature accuracy:±0.5 ℃,
- LCD Screen
- Counting display: displays the walk-through people number, metal alarm times, real time temperature,
- Audible strobe light alarm,
- 18 independent detection zones
- In accordance with the international safety standard
- Three-year warranty
More information about our temperature sensors
Outdoor wind and sun can easily affect the surface temperatures of human bodies and the working status of the camera, which results in a deviation between the measured body surface temperature and the actual body temperature.
To ensure the accuracy, we strongly recommend applying the solutions indoors.
Cameras supports up to 30 persons at a time. But still we recommend to carry out temperature measurement person by person.
The cameras are able to use human body detection technology, so other heat sources will not cause false alarms.
The cameras need to be warmed up before using. Turn them on and wait for 5 minutes (handheld camera), 30 minutes (bullet / turret camera).
Only supported by high-end models (TP21B). Not supported by economical models (TP31B).
A blackbody is a standard temperature source, the thermographic cameras are able to calibrate based on the temperature of a blackbody calibrator.
The blackbody only needs to be powered, no internet connection required.
Hikvision thermal cameras are available with a blackbody to increase accuracy to ±0.3
Contact Us now
Please complete the enquiry form below to discuss your requirements.